The Yamaha HS50M is a bi-amplified, magnetically shielded nearfield monitor with 70W of power, a 5" woofer and 0.75" dome tweeter, housed in a sturdy bass-reflex MDF cabinet.
The HS50M resembles Yamaha's legendary NS-10M passive monitor, and is recommended as a somewhat larger powered successor to that ubiquitous speaker, as it offers a neutral response, high headroom, balanced and unbalanced connectivity, and equal functionality in either stereo or Surround mixing applications.
- Bi-amplified nearfield studio monitor with 70W of power and low-resonance MDF enclosure
- Magnetically shielded for close proximity use with computer and video monitors
- 5" woofer and 0.75" Dome tweeter
- Rear panel level and Room Acoustics control switches
- Rear panel bass-reflex port
- Balanced XLR and balanced/unbalanced 1/4" inputs