The Yamaha HS10W is a 120W active subwoofer with an 8", magnetically shielded driver, designed for recording studio monitoring at the project and professional level. The unit features extensive filtering control, and is equipped with a phase switch and independent input level control knob.
The unusually large subwoofer feet of the HS10W offer a nice buffer from the aberrations often caused by floor-generated rumble, and the MDF bass-reflex cabinet offers tight, uncolored low frequency definition.
- 120W active studio subwoofer with 8" driver and full magnetic shielding
- Extra-large magnets for greater dynamic range
- MDF bass-reflex cabinet design
- XLR and 1/4" connectors accept both balanced and unbalanced signals
- Extensive controls include Input level knob, 3-way High Cut and Low Cut filter switches, Phase switch and dedicated on/off switch for Low Cut Filter
- Extra-high subwoofer feet isolate speaker from floor rumble