Project Studio (Project Studio 2) from McDSP is a bundle containing five outstanding RTAS/AudioSuite plug-ins offering tools for content creation, sound design, mixing and mastering.
The bundle features EQ, dynamics, and a convolution reverb.
Note: iLok required if one is not already on the system.
- A high-powered convolution reverb with hundreds of sounds from acoustic spaces and rare, holy grail out-of-production reverb impulses.
- The CompressorBank CB4 configuration is a bundle in itself, with emulations of eight of the world's most sought after classic compressors.
- Includes E4, P4, and F1 FilterBank configurations made up of powerful variable Q parametric and shelving EQs, with unique peak slope and dip controls, as well as resonant peak filters.
- Includes the ML1 section from the full version and provides a broadband stereo mastering limiter with multiple stages of limiting for superior peak detection. A continuous knee control allows the ML1 to sound transparent or aggressive.
Analog Channel LE
- Emulates the sounds of high-end analog tape machines and analog tape. Provides standard tape machine parameters such as bias, playback speed and IEC1/2 equalization