Sturdy and uncomplicated, the Libec TH-2000 is intended for schools and small productions needing fluid-dampened support for camera packages up to 33 lbs (15 kg). The head features fixed spring counterbalance and fluid drag for simplicity, and a sliding balance plate with 75mm of travel to accommodate varying camera and lens combinations. Dual pan arms ensure safe handling with heavy, awkward loads within the 32-59" (81-150 cm) height range, and are interchangeable with the ZC-9 and ZC-3DV controllers. With strength and agility, the TH-2000 is your gateway into the ENG/EFP world on a budget without compromise.
- Built-in mid-level spreader for irregular surfaces
- Fixed counterbalance and drag
- Sliding balance plate with 75 mm of travel
- Short-action leg locks for fast, reliable setups
- Dual pan arms ensure stability with heavy payloads