Atto's Express PCI Dual Channel Ultra -320 SCSI Host Adapter enables the high-throughput connection (up to 640 Mbps aggregate) for users running nonlinear video editing application, CAD applications, or audio applications. Just plug in and play; RAID support not included.
Atto's high-powered adapter is backward compatible with Ultra 160, Ultra 2, Ultra/WIDE, Fast/WIDE and Narrow SCSI devices; it features Advanced Data Streaming (ADS) Technology, and it offers double transition clocking, packetization and redundancy checking. There is no better value for complex applications.
- Blazing Speed
- Dramatically increase your data throughput up to 320 Mbps (depending on drive, motherboard, and PCI bus speed) with the latest in Ultra SCSI technology. It supports two external channels for aggregate throughput of up to 640 Mbps.
- The True Power of SCSI
- Get Double Transition Clocking, Domain Validation, Quick Arbitration Select, Packetization and Cyclical Redundancy Checks with SCSI. This Atto adapter supports Low Voltage Differential (LVD), for longer cable extension, no matter the cable type. And add up to 30 SCSI bus IDs between your two external channels.
- Advanced Data Streaming Technology
- Atto's proprietary data acceleration technology combines an embedded RISC processor and bus mastering (for reduced CPU usage), Tagged Command Queuing (for faster I/O processing) and other enhancements to maximize performance for power users and workgroups.
- Optimal Enterprise Performance Characteristics
- This feature allows user to ultimately back up professional workstations. It is engineered for maximum bandwidth and low CPU utilization for complex networking and information systems; support features such as Free-Running Clock, Read/Write Data Streaming, Flow Control, Training Patterns, Precompensation, and Asynchronous Information Protection (AIP), all on a small, yet powerful, SCSI adapter.
- Supports Multiple Drivers
- This adapter supports Windows Server 2003/XP/2000, or Mac OS 9, Mac OS X Operating Systems.