The Metz 76 MZ-5 is the flagship model in the Metz handle-mount line. Simple to operate, reliable and of course powerful, it can be used with lots of cameras when combined with the proper Metz adapter.
This model will support the advanced TTL systems used with Digital SLR cameras: E-TTL flash mode from Canon, i-TTL/i-TTL-BL and D-TTL from Nikon or ADI flash control from Minolta.
- Control unit with LCD display and integrated AF measuring flash
- Auto-zoom head can cover from 24 to 105mm, and 20mm when used with the included wideangle diffuser
- Wireless full TTL triggering
- Compatible with SCA 3002 and 300 adapter systems
- Infrared AF assistance (with applicable autofocus camera module)
- Secondary reflector can be used to fill in the shadows in close-up areas when using indirect flash
- Excellent power capacity: NiMH rechargeable 1600 mAh battery yields 135, Powerpack P50 yields 150
- Evaluative preflash metering & Stroboscopic flash for previewing effect
- Modelling light
- Rapid mode shortens the flash recycling time
- Automatic flash bracketing function for optimal exposure security
- Integrated slave
- "Key" function prohibits accidental changing of controls