The SKB 3I-1813-7B-C Mil-Std Waterproof Case 5" Deep (Black) is an injection molded ultra high-strength polypropylene copolymer resin case. It features a gasketed, water and dust-tight, submersible design that is resistant to corrosion and impact damage. The case is ATA category 1 rated. There is a continuous molded-in hinge, "trigger release" latch system, comfortable, snap-down rubber over-molded cushion grip handle and automatic ambient pressure equalization valve. It is resistant to UV, solvents, corrosion, fungus and impact damage, and the cases are lockable with a customer supplied padlock.
This case has a cubed foam interior.
- Injection molded ultra high-strength polypropylene copolymer resin case
- ATA (Air Transport Association) category 1 rated
- MIL-STD-810F Military specification for resistance to UV, solvents, corrosion, fungus and impact damage
- MIL-STD-C-4150J Military specification for waterproof and water-vapor proof cases for transit and storage
- IP67 Military specification for protection against dust and against the effect of immersion between 15cm and 1.0 m
- MIL-STD-648C Military specification for automatic ambient pressure equalization valve
- Trigger release latch system is lockable with a customer supplied padlock
- Continuous molded-in hinge for added protection
- Temperature rating = -40 to +160°F (-40 to +71.11°C)
- Snap-down rubber over-molded cushion grip handle