The Pelican 1514 Carry On 1510 Case with Dividers (Desert Tan) is an unbreakable, watertight, airtight, dustproof, chemical resistant and corrosion proof hard case used to carry any kind of equipment that needs to be protected from the elements. It is made of Ultra High Impact structural copolymer that makes it extremely strong and durable. It has a 0.25" (6.4mm) neoprene o-ring, and includes an automatic purge valve for quick equalization after changes in atmospheric pressure. It has a hinged case with double ABS latches that seal perfectly and padlock protectors that provide added strength and extra security against cutting and theft.
The 1510 comes with long side handles, a long front handle, retractable extension handle and strong polyurethane wheels with stainless steel bearings. It has an effortless release latch for the extension handle. The case meets current FAA requirements for carry on luggage.
An eleven piece padded and flexible divider set is included.
- Unbreakable, watertight, airtight, dustproof, chemical resistant and corrosion proof case
- Includes an 11 piece padded divider set consisting of 1 tray, 1 long, 4 medium and 5 short padded and flexible dividers.
- On Board
- Meets current FAA requirements for Carry on luggage 1
- Made of Ultra High Impact structural copolymer that makes it extremely strong and durable
- Built-in purge valve for changes in altitude or temperature
- Temperature Rating -10° to Plus 210°
- Carrying options
- Front large folding haul handle
- Large side folding haul handles
- Retractable extension handle
- Strong built-in polyurethane wheels with stainless steel bearings
- Padlock protectors provide added strength and extra security against cutting and theft