The Pelican 1700 Long Case with Foam (Desert Tan) is an unbreakable, watertight, airtight, dustproof, chemical resistant and corrosion proof hard case used to carry any kind of equipment that needs to be protected from impact damage. It is made of Ultra High Impact structural copolymer that makes it extremely strong and durable. It has a 0.25" (6.4 mm) neoprene o-ring, easy-open double-throw latches that seal perfectly. It includes an automatic purge valve for quick equalization after changes in atmospheric pressure.
The 1700 comes with a side folding tow handle opposite the wheels, top rigid handle and built-in polyurethane wheels with stainless steel bearings. The padlock protectors provide added strength and extra security against cutting and theft.
This case comes with a 3-piece foam set interior.
- Ultra High Impact structural copolymer
- Watertight, crushproof, and dust proof
- Open-cell core with solid wall design
- Three-piece foam set interior
- Easy-open double-throw latches
- Stainless steel padlock protectors
- O-ring seal
- Automatic pressure equalization valve
- Stainless steel hardware
- Foam set consists of 3 sections of solid polyurethane foam
- Temperature rating -40 to +210° F (-40 to +99° C)
- Carrying options
- Side folding tow handle
- Top rigid handle
- Built-in polyurethane wheels with stainless steel bearings
- 1700 Certificates
- IP67 (1 meter submersion for 30 minutes)
- Def Stan 81-41/STANAG 4280
- MIL C-4150J
- Unconditional Lifetime Guarantee of Excellence