The Pentax smc P-DA Fish-Eye 10-17mm ED (IF) lens was designed exclusively for use with digital SLRs, and combines full-frame fisheye (180° diagonal angle of view at a focal length of 10mm) to super wide-angle performance in a single unit.
This lens makes it possible to capture images with an expanded perspective including creative deformation of subjects and sharp pan focus that extends throughout the entire frame.
Note! Not suitable for 35mm film SLR cameras.
- Ultra Wide Angle
- This lens enables the shooting of fisheye images with a 180-degree angle of view and a focal length of 10mm. Furthermore, the lens offers super wide-angle performance that allows photographer to make use of dramatic changes in angle of view resulting from slight changes in focal length.
- Equivalent focal length to 15mm-26mm in the 35mm format with *ist DSLRs.
- High Optical Performance
- Employing ED (Extra-low Dispersion) glass, this lens effectively compensates to overcome chromatic aberration throughout the image. And with improved optical architecture and a ghost-free lens coating, ghosting and flare are suppressed to produce clear, high-quality images more of the time.
- Exclusive Digital Design
- The image circle of the lens has been created to match the smaller image recording area of the *istD-series. This ensures precise optical performance ideally suited to the camera's digital imaging characteristics.
- SP Coating
- SP (Super Protective) coating made of a special fluoride compound has been applied to the front surface of the new lens through the use of a unique evaporation process. As a result, the lens offers excellent water- and oil-repellant performance and makes for easier cleaning should the lens be accidentally smeared with fingerprints or cosmetics.
- Super Macro
- An ingenious internal focus system allows photographers to focus from as close as approx. 1" (approx. 2.5 cm), giving them the power to fill the whole frame with surprisingly small subjects.
- Quick-Shift Focus System
- The Quick-Shift Focus System allows to instantly shift to manual focus once the subject is captured by AF.
- Durable metallic lens mount.
- Exclusive lens cap constructed from high-quality aluminum.