The Bencher Copymate II Quartz Halogen Tabletop Copystand is a versatile system ideal for anyone using 35mm or lightweight video cameras weighing up to 3.5 lbs. (1.6kg). This version of the user friendly Copymate II features a rigid 3 foot aluminum column, camera carriage, sidelight arms and two 300-watt quartz halogen lights. A unique dual brake locking system eliminates lateral carriage shift assuring precise positioning of the camera carriage. The camera carriage features two machined steel shafts with a 3.5" front-to-back travel which allow easy centering of the camera lens over the baseboard. Column and Carriage come with mounting bolts and washer plate. Sidelight arms are mounted at the rear of the baseboard so oversized originals can be positioned with no interference.
A full range of accessories is available for the Copymate II including, light baffles, polarizing filters, and book and copy hold-down easels. An optional light intensity control (usable only on Bencher Cat. #s 90020, 90030, 90050 and 90060) is available for reducing heat, energy expense and increasing lamp life. The Copymate II Quartz Halogen Tabletop Copystand provides the basics for in-house and on-location use.
NOTE: This item consists of a center column, carriage, baseboard, sidelight arms and two 300-watt quartz halogen copy lights.
Copy Stands from Bencher
1) Copymate II (B&H # BECM2CC)
2) Copymate II Fluorescent Tabletop Producer (B&H # BECM2PF)
3) Copymate II Quartz Halogen Tabletop Copystand (B&H # BECM2Q)
4) Copymate II Quartz Halogen Producer (B&H # BECM2PQ)
5) Copymate II Tabletop Copystand (B&H # BECM2TT)
- Solidly built for years of rigorous use
- Can accommodate 35mm SLRs or lightweight video cameras
- Has a rigid 36" (91cm) fluted column and a 19 x 20" (48 x 51cm) gray laminate baseboard with grid for positioning
- Two light arms, mounted at the rear of the baseboard, allow for extra area on baseboard to accommodate items to be copied
- A 3.5" (9cm) machined steel shaft makes centering of camera over originals easy
- A dual brake locking system, unique to Bencher, eliminates lateral carriage shift
- An optional high/low light control reduces heat and energy expense