The Bencher Copymate II Tabletop Copystand is a versatile system ideal for anyone using 35mm or lightweight video cameras weighing up to 3.5 lbs. (1.6kg). This version of the user friendly Copymate II includes a rigid 3 foot aluminum column and a 16 x 20" gray laminate baseboard with a complete grid for easy copy positioning. The optional lights and light arms mount at the rear of the baseboard to allow easy copying of oversized originals. A unique dual brake locking system eliminates lateral carriage shift assuring precise positioning of the camera carriage.
The camera carriage features two machined steel shafts with a 3.5" front-to-back travel which allow easy centering of the camera lens over the baseboard. A full range of accessories is available for the Copymate II including quartz halogen (3200K) lighting, light baffles, polarizing filters, and book and copy hold-down easels. An optional light intensity control (usable only on Bencher Cat. #s 90020, 90030, 90050 and 90060) is available for reducing heat, energy expense and increasing lamp life. Column and Carriage come with mounting bolts and washer plate.
NOTE: This item consists of a center column, carriage and baseboard only. It DOES NOT include any lights.
Copy Stands from Bencher
1) Copymate II (B&H # BECM2CC)
2) Copymate II Fluorescent Tabletop Producer (B&H # BECM2PF)
3) Copymate II Quartz Halogen Tabletop Copystand (B&H # BECM2Q)
4) Copymate II Quartz Halogen Producer (B&H # BECM2PQ)
5) Copymate II Tabletop Copystand (B&H # BECM2TT)
- Solidly built for years of rigorous use
- Can accommodate 35mm SLRs or lightweight video cameras
- Has a rigid 36" (91cm) fluted column and a 16 x 20" (406 x 510 mm) gray laminate baseboard with grid for positioning
- Optional light arms, mounted at the rear of the baseboard, hold down oversized originals
- A 3.5" (9cm) machined steel shaft makes centering of camera over originals easy
- A dual brake locking system, unique to Bencher, eliminates lateral carriage shift
- Accessories for the Copymate II include 300-watt quartz halogen lights (3200K) for critical color applications
- An optional high/low light control reduces heat and energy expense