The Norman 810806 Battery Assembly is one of the most compact 200 w/s flash power supplies on today's professional market. Its all-aluminum housing is rugged and ergonomic. It can be worn either over-the-shoulder with the included shoulder strap, or around the waist; it weighs 4 lbs. The 200C delivers a guide number of 115 @ 10' with ISO 100 film. It can be dialed down to 50 w/s.
The Norman LH52KR flash head has a built-in Pocket Wizard 32 channel transceiver that will fire the head without a camera to head pc cord. It will function with your Pocket Wizard, Plus, or Multimax unit. Flash duration of the head is ~1/900 second @ full power.
It features a power cord, flashtube, and standard reflector. It is designed to fit onto any flash bracket, light stand or tripod by using its 1/4"-20 threaded socket on the bottom of the lamphead.
- Fires Without Wires
From your Pocket Wizard Transmitter or Transceiver...
For more Pocket Wizard MultiMax information, click HERE.
For more Pocket Wizard Plus information, click HERE.
- System Compatibility
Accepts all Norman Series 450 lampheads, which are interchangable
between the 200C and the 400B.
- Three F-Stop Range
- Full, 1/2 and 1/3 settings are available.
- Fast Recycle Time
- The Power Supply recycles in only 1.5 Seconds @ maximum power.
- Low Battery Warning
- A light warns when there are about 10 full power flashes remaining.
- Easily Replaceable Flashtube
- No tools are required to replace the UV coated flashtube.
- Changeable Reflector
- Accepts all LH2 and LH52 reflectors and accessories.