The Norman 810903 Battery Assembly is one of the most popular 400 w/s flash power supplies on today's wedding/location photography market. Its all-aluminum housing is rugged and compact. It can be worn either over-the-shoulder with the included shoulder strap, or around the waist Delivering a guide number of 163 @ full power, the 400B can also be dialed down to 50 w/s.
The LH52KMR flash head has a built-in, 32 channel Pocket Wizard radio slave transceiver, which allows firing of the head from your Pocket Wizard Plus Transmitter, or MultiMax transceiver. It is designed to fit onto any flash bracket, light stand or tripod by using its 1/4"-20 threaded socket on the bottom of the lamphead.
- Fires Without Wires
From your Pocket Wizard Transmitter or Transceiver...
For more Pocket Wizard MultiMax information, click HERE.
For more Pocket Wizard Plus information, click HERE.
- 3 F-Stop Range
- 3 power level settings are available.
- Fast Recycle Time
- The Power Supply Recycles in only 1.5 Seconds @ Maximum power.
- Short Flash Duration
Stops almost all action @ 50 w/s with a 1/7200 flash duration.
Freezes a lot of sports action @ 200 w/s with 1/1800 flash duration.
- Low Battery Warning
- A Light warns when there are about 10 full power flashes remaining.
- Easily Replaceable Flashtube
- No tools are required to replace the UV coated flashtube.
- Changeable Reflector
- Accepts all LH52 reflectors and accessories.