Advanced Pro Tools, Volume 2 - This DVD picks up where its highly successful prequel Pro Tools DVD: Volume I left off. With well over two hours of information, this DVD dives deep into advanced mixing and editing, and includes an overview of the exciting new Pro Tools 7.x features. It also provides clear instructions on important topics such as file management, latency and buffer settings, navigation, and more.
Advanced Pro Tools DVD Volume II is geared toward those who have some previous Pro Tools experience. Explained with the same clarity as the other Secrets of the Pros DVDs, this volume addresses a variety of the more powerful and esoteric Pro Tools features and recording techniques.
Hosted by Secrets of the Pros founder Ken Walden, Advanced Pro Tools DVD Volume II provides a wealth of knowledge and technical prowess from a power user's standpoint. These insights will not only help you to get your head around the whole of Pro Tools, but you'll find yourself moving through projects more effectively and efficiently, making the most of your creativity.
- Advanced Mixing - More techniques to take you deeper into the Pro Tools mixer
- Advanced Editing - Expert-level features that will help you release your creativity
- Pro Tools 7.x Overview - The new and the cool, and how to best use them
- Pro Tools 7.x MIDI - Taking advantage of the new, powerful additions to Pro Tools
- Buffer Setting and Latency - Latency (or, delay) is a confusing, difficult and unavoidable issue with Pro Tools. Learn how to command the situation
- Basic Operations - Fundamentals: how to quickly navigate, how to efficiently set up a session, all about sample and bit rates, and more
- File Management - Never lose a song: How Pro Tools deals with your important audio files
- With over two hours of information, this DVD will take you to the next level in terms of your Pro Tools-based audio engineering capabilities and understanding