From Behringer, the XENYX series audio mixers are designed to provide real-world features and pristine audio fidelity while remaining cost effective and practical.
The XENYX 1202FX is a compact 12-channel audio mixer with a 24-bit effects processor. The mixer features 4 microphone inputs and 12 line level inputs. Inputs 5/6, 7/8, 9/10 and 11/12 are stereo paired for use with keyboards, player/recorders and other stereo devices. An additional stereo I/O is provided for connecting Tape and CD devices. The effects processor features 100 user selectable "real-world" presets that include, reverb, chorus and delay effects. The compact 1202FX is well suited for project recording, home video editing, small PA systems and more.
- 12 Total Input Channels
- The XENYX 1202FX features a total of 12 line inputs on 1/4" Phone connectors and 4 XLR microphone inputs.
- Stereo Inputs
- Channels 5/6, 7/8, 9/10 and 11/12 feature stereo paired 1/4" phone line inputs for keyboards, recorders and other stereo devices.
- Phantom Power
- User switchable +48V phantom power is supplied to condenser microphones.
- Effects Processor
- The 1202FX features an internal 24-bit effects processor that features 100 user selectable presets including delay, chorus, reverb and more.
- Compact and Portable
- The 1202FX's ultra compact profile is ideal for the road and easy storage.