The MINIMIC MIC800 from Behringer is an ultra-compact microphone modeling preamplifier that can endow vocals, guitars, bass or synthesizers with low-noise tube-like warmth, both in the studio and on stage. It perfectly complements studio-grade condenser microphones, and its flexible preamp modeling allows for quickly optimizing recordings.
The unit provides a choice of sixteen preamp voicings designed for electric and acoustic guitars, keyboards, bass guitars, drums, vocals, etc. It is also equipped with an output limiter, to prevent distortion to the output signal. A dedicated low cut filter eliminates unwanted noise.
Phantom power and a 20dB pad are provided for utmost flexibility, plus a vintage-style VU meter enables precise level indication. Long-term reliability is enhanced with high-quality potentiometers and illuminated switches. In addition, all Mini Series models can be stacked on top of each other to create an ultra-compact signal processing solution.
- Ultra-compact microphone modeling preamplifier for studio and stage applications
- Preamplification for all microphone, instrument and line-level sources including studio-grade condenser microphones
- Ultra-flexible Preamp Modeling allows for quickly optimizing recordings
- Sixteen preamplifier voicings designed for electric and acoustic guitars, keyboards, bass guitars, drums, vocals, etc.
- VTC Tube Modeling technology creates the warmth of vacuum tubes
- Output limiter prevents the output signal from being distorted
- Dedicated low Cut filter eliminates unwanted noise
- +48V phantom power and 20dB pad
- Vintage-style VU meter for precise level indication
- High-quality potentiometers and illuminated switches for long term reliability
- All Mini Series components can be stacked on top of each other to create an ultra-compact signal processor solution