The Beseler CS-14 Copy Stand offers reliable Beseler performance, an 18% gray baseboard with grid and magnetic copy hold-down bars, and a unique, adjustable camera platform that facilitates the precise alignment of the optical axis of the camera over the exact center of the baseboard.
Copy positioning is aided by multiple positioning grids, format patterns and reference scales on the baseboard. The camera moves on a single, straight vertical column, aided by a constant force, counterbalanced elevation system. The turn of a knob locks the camera in position at the desired height.
The column is anchored to the 16 x 19" baseboard at four points and accepts any camera up to 5 lb. (2268 g). Maximum recommended copy size is 14 x 14" (356 x 356 mm).
Note! This item contains a column and baseboard Only. It DOES NOT include any lights. This copy stand is available as a two light kit - B&H #BECS14K
- Accepts a wide range of camera systems
- Options, like the Beseler CLA copylight arms give the user a choice of lighting
- Four lights can be mounted onto the universal 3/8" studs which are positioned for the best illumination control
- Additional calibrations and controls are available to enhance operation and output
- A uniquely adjustable camera platform facilitates the precise alignment of the optical axis of the camera over the exact center of the baseboard. (Positioning grids on the 18% grey baseboard aids in alignment
- Magnetic hold down bars locate the copy and keep it flat and in place
- Accessory Beseler CLA Copylight Arms with industry standard 3/8" mounting studs accept almost any light system