The MXL V67I is a distinct looking, large diaphragm cardioid condenser microphone that delivers superb sound at a fraction of the cost. The V67I's unique design incorporates dual capsules, users can select between "Warm" and "Bright" settings for distinct changes in sonic character. The capsule's gold-sputtered large diaphragm results in an audio quality well suited for capturing instruments and vocals in project and professional recording applications. The V67I boasts a wide frequency response that accurately reproduces audio signal in all ranges. The handsome profile provides a professional look to any home or project studio.
- Dual Capsule Design
- Users can select between "Warm" and "Bright" settings for distinct changes in sonic character.
- Gold Sputtered Large Diaphragm
- The V767I features a Gold Sputtered Large Diaphragm condenser transducer for increased sensitivity and signal-to-noise.
- Cardioid Condenser
- The cardioid polar patter effectively minimizes noise and off-axis audio for accurate signal reproduction while minimizing feedback.
- Wide Frequency Response
- The wide frequency response is delivers accurate audio fidelity no matter the signal source.