The Yukon 6-100x100 Spotting Scope offers versatility and power in a compact and easy-to-carry package. Featuring dual objective lenses, this spotter provides the user with the ability to sight-in on a subject at 6-25x, and then flip the system to high-power for more detailed viewing at 25-100x. The ocular can be adjusted for angled or straight viewing to suit nearly any situation, while the folded light-path design provides a compact form-factor that's easy to handle, carry, and store.
This fine optic features dual multicoated objective lenses and a uniquely-styled housing made from a durable composite material. An integral sunshade provides adequate protection from flare/glare from off-axis reflected light. A standard 1/4-20" threaded mount allows you to stabilize the scope for vibration-free viewing on most tripods.
In addition to normal viewing of distant objects, the 6-100x spotter can also be part of a powerful digiscoping system. By attaching the optional camera adapter to the scope's ocular, the scope transforms into a powerful telephoto lens for p/s digital cameras.
- Optical Performance
- 6-100x Magnification
- Dual multicoated objective lenses
- Folded light-path minimizes form-factor and weight
- Eyepiece rotates 90 degrees for multi-position viewing
- Integral sunshade minimizes flare and glare for clear imaging
- Durable Construction, Stable Viewing
- Rugged composite housing
- Standard 1/4-20" tripod mount
- Tabletop tripod for stable viewing