The Nikon 10x56 Monarch wide angle waterproof and fogproof roof prism binocular is built to handle the real world-a lowlight specialist with the brilliant optics and proven ruggedness of the Monarch name. For years, the enormously-popular 8x42 and 10x42 Monarchs have remained an excellent choice for serious birding and stadium sports enthusiasts, offering robust design with great optics at a great price. For most users they're the best option if you'll only own one binocular, but that's like having only one pair of shoes: one binocular simply cannot be all things for all purposes.
If you wish to observe at dusk or dawn, perhaps to see an owl capture its prey or to hunt up to the very limits of legal light, the 56mm-diameter objective lens unit class is best suited to yield meaningful viewing. It also makes for a stellar astronomy binocular.
- Phase-correction coated high index prisms
- Fully multicoated lenses for bright, clear images
- Ultra rugged, rubber-armored design
- 100% Waterproof, fogproof construction
- Click-stop turn-and-slide eyecups for easy usage