Enjoy unparalleled performance when scanning negatives, slides or prints, with the Epson Perfection V750-M Pro Scanner. This unique scanner has groundbreaking 6400 dpi resolution, and 4.0 Dmax that results in excellent detail in shadow areas and remarkable tonal range. The enhanced optical system (High-Pass Optics) of the Perfection V750-M Pro consisting of anti-reflective lens coatings and a high-reflection mirror provides a superb level of image quality and helps you achieve faster scans. In addition, the Dual Lens System optimizes each scan, automatically selecting from two lenses for the desired scan resolution. The general scanning area is 8.5 x 11.7", with an 8 x 10" transparency area and the transparency adapter built-in to the lid.
The Epson Perfection V750-M Pro even includes Digital ICE Technologies to take advantage of easy, automatic removal of scratches and dust from film, and many surface defects from prints, and the innovative fluid mount accessory for wet mount film scanning takes the concept one step further. This specialized system gives you additional scratch removal and grain reduction capabilities for black-and-white film. For traditional scanning, the included film holders allow you to batch scan multiple slides and negatives for increased productivity.
SilverFast Ai 6.6 supports Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, and Mac 10.4 to 10.6. A free upgrade to SilverFast 8 is required for use with Windows 8, OS X Lion (10.7), and OS X Mountain Lion (10.8)
- Dual Lens System with High-Pass Optics
- Optimize each scan with the exclusive Dual Lens System which automatically selects from two lenses for the desired scan resolution. The High-Pass Optics, maximize image quality and achieve even faster scans with the highest level of image quality with anti-reflective optical coatings and a high-reflection mirror.
- Professional Quality Scans
- The Epson Perfection V750-M Pro scanner delivers unparalleled performance with 6400 dpi optical resolution. You'll also achieve remarkable tonal range and greater shadow detail because the scanner provides a 4.0 Dmax.
- Automated Dust and Scratch Removal
- The Epson Perfection V750-M Pro scanner remove dust and scratches from film and many types of surface defects from prints minimizing costly and time consuming retouching thanks to the included Digital ICE Technologies.
- Batch Scanning Capability
- Improve your overall productivity by using the Batch Scan feature - scan multiple slides, negatives and medium-format film. The included film holders further makes it easy to achieve greater productivity.
- Unique Fluid Mount Capability
- Effectively remove scratches and reduce grain from black-and-white negatives with the fluid mount capabilities of the Epson Perfection V750-M Pro scanner (scanning fluid and supplies not included).
- Comprehensive Software Included
- Do more with your film and photos with the included professional software titles (Adobe Photoshop Elements & LaserSoft Imaging SilverFast Ai 6.6) for added versatility and control