The Pelican 1440NF Top Loader Case (Desert Tan) is an unbreakable, watertight, airtight, dustproof, chemical-resistant and corrosion-proof hard case used to carry any kind of equipment that needs to be protected from the elements. It is made of ultra high impact structural copolymer that makes it extremely strong and durable. It has a 0.25" (6.4 mm) neoprene o-ring, double throw ABS latches that seal perfectly and includes pressure equalization valve for quick equalization after changes in atmospheric pressure.
The 1440NF has a steel reinforced hasp protector and is carried by a folding handle, retractable handle and 2 built-in polyurethane wheels.
This case has an empty interior.
- Ultra-high impact structural copolymer
- Watertight, crushproof, and dust proof
- Empty interior
- Open cell core with solid wall design
- Stainless steel hardware
- Top load design gives easy access to all the gear
- Built-in Pressure Equalization Valve for changes in altitude or temperature
- Temperature rating -10 to +210°F (-23 to +99°C)
- Easy open double throw latches
- Stainless steel reinforced hasp protector
- Carrying options;
- Folding rubber over-molded handle
- Retractable extension handle
- Two strong polyurethane wheels with stainless steel bearings
- IP67 (1 meter submersion for 30 minutes)
- Def Stan 81-41/STANAG 4280