Peerless Industries' PJF2-UNV Vector Pro II Projector Mount with Universal Spider Adapter Plate (Black) comes with hardware designed to ceiling mount almost any LCD projector available. If the mounting holes on your projector are spaced within 15.63" (39.7 cm) of each other, you can use this mount.
The PJF2-UNV has adjustable roll, pitch, and yaw and you can buy available Armor Lock accessories to deter theft. Other smart features include built-in cable management and quick detachment for easy servicing or maintenance.
A structural ceiling plate is included for secure flush mounting. The Universal Mount also connects via industry standard 1.5" (3.81 cm) NPT Pipe or 0.5" (1.27 cm) Threaded Rods. You can even wall mount it using a separate Projector Wall Arm.
Optional accessories, sold separately, include:
- ACC020 Armor Lock Plus Security Cable with Kensington Lock
- ACC021 Armor Lock Plus Security Cable
- ACC820 0.5" (1.27 cm) Threaded Rod
- EXT Fixed and ADJ Adjustable Length 1.5" (3.81 cm) NPT Extension Columns
- ACC830 Side-to-Side Adjuster
- PWA-14 Projector Wall Arm
- ACC640 Escutcheon Ring
- ACC050 Extension Column Stabilizer
- ACC852 Cord Wrap
- Flexible Adjustment
- The included Vector Pro II mount gives you 30° (±15°) of roll, 30° (±15°) of pitch, and 360° (±180°) of yaw adjustment. Aim your projector where you want it, then lock its position.
- Built-In Cable Management
- A handy cord access hole feeds wires neatly through the center of the mount, for convenient routing of cables through the ceiling or NPT pipe.
- Works with Most Projectors
- The Universal Mount can support any projector with mounting holes spaced up to 15.63" (39.7 cm) apart. You can keep your mount even if you replace your projector.
- Armor Lock Security
- If you purchase a separate Armor Lock Plus Security Cable and lock, you can secure your equipment against theft. Brass inserts and security screw covers also discourage prying and prevent stripping of mount hardware.
- Quick Release
- The Universal Mount can be easily detached if you need to repair your projector or replace a bulb. The spring-loaded quick release screw can also be securely fastened using Armor Lock accessories.
- Multiple Mounting Options
- You can flush mount the PJF2-UNV on the ceiling or lower it a desired distance using industry-standard 1.5" (3.81 cm) NPT Pipe or 0.5" (1.27 cm) Threaded Rods.