The Dyna-Lite Jackrabbit Pack II contains Nickel Metal Hydride Battery Cells. It can power 140 full power pops when connected to the Dyna-Lite UNI400JRg monolight. It recycles in 6.5 seconds, when used at 320 watt/seconds on a full charge.
It is the smallest high voltage power pack available, and includes a multi-voltage, 3 hour charger.
- Fast, Multi Voltage Charger
- Included 120-240 Volt (JR-CH300) charger requires only 3 hours to fully recharge the battery.
- No Overcharged Battery
- The charger switches to safe "float mode" when the battery is fully charged.
- Compact Design
- Lightweight, easy to carry with the included belt clip.
- High Power
- Compatible with the Dyna-Lite Uni 400JRg, supplying it with 175 full-power (320 w/s) flashes per charge without using AC power.
- Adapter cables are available for many other manufacturers' flashes, such as Nikon, Canon, Metz, Minolta, Sunpak and Vivitar.