EZ3D Photo Print Starter Kit from DigiGear, Inc. gives anyone the ability to take any digital photo and turn it into a 3D photo in three EZ steps. Use your Photo Printer and digital camera to make a unique and personal creation. Easily create 3D photos from normal 2D photos and you don't even need to know anything about 3D technology. The simple to follow software walks you through the process, step-by-step.
- STEP 1: Prepare Photo
Open an image and choose a 3D photo printout size. You can use images from your scanner, digital camera or downloaded from the internet, and produce either portrait or landscape images in 4" x 6" or 4" x 3" sizes.
- STEP 2: Select 3D Settings
Outline a picture to set up a 3D object, select the 3D Depth (There are "Large", "Medium" and "Small" options to set up), select the 3D Distance (Adjust the 3D object distance between near and far), and add text if desired. The software will Guide you through the selections or simply use the default setting for Depth & Distance.
- STEP 3: Create 3D Output
Print out the 3D photo with any printer or save your project including all of the 3D settings for later use.
- STEP 4: View Your 3D photo
View your printed 3D photos immediately with the EZ3D Frame (4" x 6") or i-Magic Viewer (4" x 3").
EZ3D Photo Print comes complete with everything you need to get started, and the finished framed 3D Photos look great on a mantle, your desk at work, or make a fantastic gift.
- Convert your existing 2D photos into 3D photos.
- The "Depth" and "Distance" of 3D objects can be adjusted.
- Software GUI (Graphics User Interface) is intuitively arranged for friendly operation.
- Extremely easy to follow step-by-step process.
- Insert text into your 3D image and the text is treated and displayed as a 3D object.
- Supports any color printer.
- Accepts any digital image in most image formats.
- Supports 4" x 6", 6" x 4", 3" x 4" and 4" x 3" printout size.
- Great fun for digital camera and color printer users.
- Completed framed 3D Images make great gifts.
- Software is compatible with Windows operating systems (Windows 98/98SE, Me, 2000, XP).