The Acratech Leveling Base is a leveling base that fits between the tripod (or stand) and the tripod head, and can be used with any tripod that features a 3/8" head screw. This device allows for the photo or video head to be quickly leveled, independently from the tripod.
At its center is an oilless and greaseless ball that will not attract or hold dirt and debris. It allows 10° movement in any direction, and features smooth knob action for easy and secure positioning.
- Precision bull's eye bubble level provides accurate positioning
- Ball will not shift when tightened
- Satin black anodized finish
- All knobs are captive so they cannot fall off accidentally
- Low profile design-just 1.77" (45mm) tall not including the 3/8"-16 threaded screw
- 2.4" (60mm) Base & top diameter(excluding the knob and bubble level)
- Precision C.N.C. machining
- Made in the U.S.A.