From Shure, the PG Series wireless microphone systems provide reliable, cost-effective wireless microphone technology without sacrificing quality. The system features UHF wireless technology with up to 8 user selectable frequencies. The PG88 dual receiver enables 2 microphone transmitters to operate simultaneously. The system is configured with the PG88 dual receiver and two PG2 handheld transmitters.
The PG88 receiver is a table-top or rack-mounted unit with two independent, internal receivers that enable two microphone transmitters to operate simultaneously. The rear panel features 1/4" phone and XLR outputs for complete compatibility with any amplifier or recording device. The PG88 features diversity reception where twin antennas minimize radio frequency (RF) drop-out and interference.
The PG58 handheld is a rugged, comfortable handheld transmitter with an SM58 cardioid capsule. The popular PG58 is a favorite for general instrument or vocal capturing for sound reinforcement. The PG2 is powered for up to 8 hours on a single alkaline or rechargeable 9-Volt battery.
The Performance Gear system delivers professional wireless results that will suite any budget. The systems are at home in schools, presentation, house-of-worship, clubs, bars, restaurants, small touring rigs and more.
- Dual Microphone Operation
- The PG88 receiver supports simultaneous operation of two microphone transmitters.
- Frequency Agile
- The Performance Gear series wireless systems provide up to 8 user selectable frequencies.
- Diversity Reception
- Twin antennas minimize audio drop-out and radio frequency interference.
- XLR and 1/4" Phone Output
- Both XLR and 1/4" phone outputs provide sufficient output to amplifiers or recording devices.