From Shure, the PG Series wireless microphone systems provide reliable, cost-effective wireless microphone technology without sacrificing quality. The system features UHF wireless technology with up to 8 user selectable frequencies. The PG88 dual receiver enables 2 microphone transmitters to operate simultaneously. This system combines the PG2 handheld transmitter and PG1 body-pack transmitter with the PG88 receiver.
The PG88 receiver is a table-top or rack-mounted unit with two independent, internal receivers that enable two microphone transmitters to operate simultaneously. The rear panel features both 1/4" TRS and XLR output connectors on each channel for complete compatibility with any amplifier or recording device. The PG88 features diversity reception where twin antennas minimize radio frequency (RF) drop-out and interference.
The PG1 body-pack is a comfortable, lightweight body-pack transmitter with a TA4-Female input connector to accommodate lavalier microphones and instrument cables. This system includes the PG185 lavalier microphone, suitable for general speech and vocal capturing. The PG1 is powered for up to 8 hours on a single alkaline or rechargeable 9-Volt battery.
The PG58 handheld is a rugged, comfortable handheld transmitter with an SM58 cardioid capsule. The popular SM58 is a favorite for general instrument or vocal capturing for sound reinforcement. The PG58 is powered for up to 8 hours on a single alkaline or rechargeable 9-Volt battery.
The Performance Gear system delivers professional wireless results that will suite any budget. The systems are at home in schools, presentation, house-of-worship, clubs, bars, restaurants, small touring rigs and more.
- Dual Microphone Operation
- The PG88 receiver supports simultaneous operation of two microphone transmitters.
- Frequency Agile
- The Performance Gear series wireless systems provide up to 8 user selectable frequencies.
- Diversity Reception
- Twin antennas minimize audio drop-out and radio frequency interference.
- XLR and 1/4" TRS Output Connectivity
- Each channel features both XLR and 1/4" TRS output connectors to provide compatibility with all amplifiers and recording devices.