The ART PB 4x4 Pro Series Rackmount 8-Outlet Power Conditioner is a low-cost AC power solution for rackmount systems. The PB 4x4 Pro can be installed into the top slot of a rack, and the eight switched AC outlets in the rear panel will power up and protect all your equipment, up to a 15A load.
The PB 4x4 conditions your delicate electronic equipment with a high-voltage surge and transient suppressor and an RFI/EMI interference filter. Pro Series models have an additional internal discrete module called APF (Advanced Power Filtering) which filters out digital and dimmer hash as well as any high frequency noise that is above the audio range. By using this high-power discrete design, the filter stays effective over the full operating range.
The PB 4x4 Pro also features ART's "4x4" distribution on the back of the unit - four of the eight rear outputs are 1.25" apart. This allows the user to plug in wide power cables and multiple wall wart devices, and still have eight total power outlets to choose from.
- A front-mounted circuit breaker reset switch is provided on the front panel. If the total load on the unit (combining all outlets) exceeds the 15A (or 1800W) limit the circuit breaker will trip.
- A convenient master switch for the rear outlets which glows when the power is on.
- Common Mode and Differential Mode topologies in series for the filter design block virtually all of the unwanted noise that is between the AC line and ground, and also the two sides of the AC line. This has the additional benefit of reducing ground loop problems in the system.
- Any signals above 10kHz are filtered from the line with over 40dB of attenuation above 100kHz and beyond.
- Rear-mounted gooseneck lamp for rear rack illumination.