The Fostex MC35 is a hypercardioid shotgun microphone with a smooth, extended on-axis signal response for high directivity and low ambient noise. The MC35 delivers transparent signal, free from colorization and noise. The rigid, copper enclosure makes the MC35 rugged enough for studio and field use. The MC35 is an ideal solution for video capturing, field audio recording for sound design and more.
- Hypercardioid Polar Pattern
- The Fostex MC35 features a hypercardioid polar pattern which minimizes off-axis noise and feedback.
- Extended On-Axis Response
- On-axis sensitivity is enhanced for greater directional response in noisy environments.
- Rugged Design
- The rugged, copper enclosure makes the MC35 ideal for field and indoor application.