The 50° Source 4 750 Watt Black Ellipsoidal Spotlight with 3 prong Edison Plug combines the energy-saving power of the patented HPL lamp, with a dichroic reflector and optical-quality lenses. Source 4 technology provides a clean white beam for unequaled imaging, crisp pattern projection, and a bright, even field.
Rated for 375, 575 or 750 watts, the Source 4 is perfect for punching through saturated colors and providing the longest throws. The optional EDLT lens tubes for 19, 26, 36 and 50° field angle models make the Source Four even better for ultra-crisp, high-contrast gobo projections.
When fitted with a 750 watt HPL bulb (available separately), this fixture will provide a beam of 349 footcandles 9.5 ft (2.9 m) in diameter, from a distance of 10 ft (3 m). It will throw 56 footcandles 23.8 ft (7.1 m) in diameter, from a distance of 75 ft (22.7 m).
This model includes a 3 prong Edison Power Plug.
For this fixture with Pigtail, order #7060A1010.
For this fixture with a Stage Pin plug, order #7060A1010B.
For this fixture with a NEMA Twist-Lock connector, order #7060A1010C
- Thermally insulated rear handle, knobs and shutter handles, and heat-sink lamp socket make handling and aiming easier; gels, patterns and shutters last longer, and your performance space stays cooler.
- Solid Construction
- Die-cast aluminum construction, 20 gauge stainless steel focusing shutters in a 25° rotating assembly will provide many years of dependable service.
- Efficient Use of Energy
- The special HPL bulb and borosilicate reflector provide more lumens per watt: at 575 watts the Source Four literally outshines other brands' 1000W ellipsoidals. At 750 watts, no other ellipsoidal can compare to this fixture.
The steel yoke has 2 mounting position choices.
Fixture has 2 accessory slots, and a top-mounted gel frame retainer.
Other focusing tubes are available.
An optional iris is available.
- Easy Calibration
Tool-free lamp centering and peak/flat adjustment knobs are built in.
For detailed instructions, Click Here.
Functions with 115-240 AC Voltage, with the appropriate optional bulb and power plug.
UL and cUL Listed.
- Supports ETC Dimmer Doubling Technology
- The patented, optional Dimmer Doubler allows two lighting fixtures to operate independently using only one dimmer.