The CP33 from Yamaha is an 88-key professional stage piano, and part of the high-quality CP series of products. The keyboard features the advanced Graded Hammer Effect action, which creates an authentic acoustic piano feel. Stereo samples of high-quality instruments provide the voices of the CP33 and include subtle touches such as string resonance, sustain, and key-off to provide a realistic piano sound. Other voices include organ, guitar, and more.
A full compliment of controls is provided on the CP33. You'll find everything from pitch and modulation wheels to two pedal inputs and two dedicated zone sliders. Perfect for use on stage or in a studio, the CP33 is lightweight for excellent portability without sacrificing quality. A special mono piano sound with compression has been designed specially for stage use, allowing you to stand out in full band situations.
Other features of the CP33 include a panel lock, which prevents unwanted settings changes, built-in effects such as reverb and chorus, comprehensive MIDI functions, and a USB connector for recording your performances to a computer. For the serious player who needs a full feature set in a portable unit, the CP33 is a great option.
- Full-Sized Keyboard
- The 88-key keyboard features graded hammer action, providing a true piano feel
- Realistic Sound
- Stereo samples of high-quality instruments provide a natural piano sound, including nuances such as string resonance, sustain, and key-off. Other voices include organ, guitar, and more
- Full Control Options
- External synthesizers and tone generators can be played and controlled with the CP33. Pitch and modulation wheels let you control the sound of the instrument, while two dedicated zone sliders allow you to easily change instrument levels while playing
- The lightweight and portable design makes the CP33 perfect for studio or stage use. A special mono sound has been designed for live use, allowing you to stand out, even in full band situations
- Panel Lock
- The panel lock feature prevents unwanted settings changes, ensuring your setup remains the way you want it
- Pedal Control
- Two pedal inputs and the included foot pedal provide the same pedal control as an acoustic piano. On certain sounds, the sustain can be partially applied for a "half damper" effect
- Built-In Effects
- The array of built-in effects includes reverb, chorus, phaser, tremolo, rotary speaker, and more
- MIDI and USB
- MIDI in and out ports provide full MIDI capabilities. The USB connector lets you record your work to a computer, as well as arrange songs or convert to notation