The Smith-Victor K45 3-Light 1800 Watt Portrait Kit with Umbrella and Soft Box is based around the 765-UM light - one of Smith Victor's most popular and affordable open face quartz halogen fixtures. Each light is suitable for extended duration use, accepts 600 or 250 watt quartz halogen bulbs. An integral umbrella port and universal 3/8" to 5/8" stand mount makes this a perfect light for photo-video portraits, galleries, or store windows.
The kit is rounded out with a 24 x 32" and 12 x 36" Softbox with mounting brackets, an umbrella, aluminum light stands, a boom arm, bulbs and two cases - one for the stands, one for the fixtures and accessories.
Although equipped for 120 volt use, this 1800 watt kit is suitable for use with 220 AC voltage, with the appropriate bulbs and plug adapters, available separately.
- Two Softboxes
- Heat resistant, one for a main light, one for an edge, or hair light, the softboxes mount easily to the adapter rings provided.
- The White umbrella with black backing provides broad, soft light.
- Raven Aluminum Stands
- Smith Victor's own stands are included - 2- 13' and 1- 8' stand.
- Medium Duty Boom Arm
- Mount a light with any, or none of the accessories, and extend the light over the subject.
- Multi-Wattage, Multi-Voltage
- Other bulbs are available separately to increase the versatility of this kit.
- Two Cases
The padded light stand case provides storage for the stands and boom arm, away from the light fixtures and accessories.
The kit case has a canvas shell, handles, and padded interior dividers.