The Smith-Victor K64 3-Light 1000 Watt Quartz Portrait Kit provides 1000 watts of illumination, with 3 different fixtures. The 700SG Open Face 250 watt Flood Light is a very lightweight, yet powerful light source. It's easy to set up and transport. The etched reflector provides smooth, clear lighting over a 40° beam spread.
The Q60SG is a contemporary-styled, general purpose 600 watt quartz halogen light for photographic and video applications. Supplied with permanently attached 2-leaf barndoors for optimal light control and glass shield for safe operation, it produces an 80° beam angle.
The AK415 is a sleek, low profile and lightweight video light complete with barndoors. It provides 150 watts of pure, clean quartz lighting. It tilts for angle adjustment and can also mount on standard camera shoe (with optional #401946 adapter).
This kit is rounded out with 3- 8' black aluminum light stands, a 3' background stand, a 42" 5-in-1, collapsible reflector with adjustable arm, bulbs, and a soft kit case.
- Cool Running
- The fixtures are vented and baffled.
- Chameleon 5-in-1 Reflector
- Collapsible, 42" reflector provides translucent, silver, gold, black, and white surfaces for a variety of lighting accent possibilities. It folds to 1/3 its open size and includes a nylon carry sleeve.
- Telescopic Boom Arm with Counterweight
- Mount a small fixture to this mini boom arm. It extends to 5.3' (1.6m)
- Barndoor Sets
- Two of the fixtures have integral barndoor leaves, which aid in altering the shape of the light emitted.
- Raven Aluminum Stands
- Smith Victor's own stands are included - 3- 8' and 1- 3' back light stand.
- Soft Case
- The kit case has a canvas shell, handles, and padded interior dividers.