The MX400XL is a dual stereo reverb effects processor from Lexicon offered in an affordable single space rack-mount chassis, perfect for band PAs, churches and clubs. The unit delivers seventeen classic Lexicon reverbs, along with delay based effects and dbx dynamics that can be used in tandem with the reverb.
Aside from providing "non-CPU draining" processing when working in a DAW based environment, every parameter of every reverb, delay and dynamic effect is available for editing inside any VST or AU compatible software program in the form of a plug-in control panel. The computer and processor are simply connected via a USB cable and the plug-in controls all automation and recall parameters exactly as one would with any software plug-in.
Also included is MX-Edit Librarian software that can store and recall custom programs or pull up any one of the over two hundred settings including twenty-five dedicated surround programs. Designed with an intuitive front panel, the MX400XL keeps knob tweaks to a bare minimum. For example, three individual, assignable parameter controls mean no paging through menus to fine tune a reverb tail.
Analog I/O is achieved via XLR balanced connectors, while dual coaxial S/PDIF connectors take care of digital connectivity. Additionally, the MX400XL is designed to withstand dust, moisture, shock, power surges and all the other rigors of live sound use.
- Quad-processor Lexicon reverb with plug-in programming and recall
- USB "Hardware Plug-In" feature with VST and Audio Units plug-in software
- Seventeen Lexicon reverbs with delays and modulation effects
- Seven effect routing options
- dbx compression and de-essing
- Includes MX-Edit Editor/Librarian software for Mac and PC
- Dual S/PDIF digital input/output