The Morris Midi Slave Di is a DC slave flash unit that can be used for lighting small groups of people, as an accent, or background light. It features a standard (1/4") tripod mount socket, and built in slave.
Two slave settings allow this unit to be used with either standard cameras, or even with digital cameras that use a pre-flash. The N-mode is for single flash triggered by the camera's flash and syncs with the main flash. The P-mode is for cameras with pre-flash. This sets the slave to sync with your camera's main flash, not the pre-flash.
- Highly-Effective Sync with Digital Pre-flash Systems
- The Midi Slave Di has been tested to be fully compatible with Canon, Nikon, and Pentax pre-flash systems (both pop-up and shoe-mounted flashes). It does not work, however, with the Olympus system or with Sony's built-in camera flashes.
- Can be used with Morris' suction cup mount for convenient placement.
- 2-mode wireless slave flash
- Subject Distance: 1.5 - 16.5 feet