The M350 from tc electronic is a dual engine multi-effects and reverb processor that is equally suitable for studio or live performance applications. The two processing engines can be used either in parallel or serial configurations for added flexibility of operation.
With all controls accessible from the front panel, the unit excels in user-friendly operation. The reverb section contains classic TC hall, cathedral, ambience, room as well as plates and springs, while the comprehensive effects section includes a number of essential compression, modulation and delay variations.
High density 24-bit processing and AD/DA conversion ensures that the full quality of the reverbs and effects are not compromised. The unit also provides MIDI in/out, MIDI clock tempo sync, pedal control of tap tempo and global bypass. A universal internal power supply further enhances the usability of the M350.
- Dual engine multi-effects and reverb processor
- Fifteen reverbs and fifteen effects with five seconds of delay
- Full DAW integration through VST/Audio Units compatible editor
- Can function both in dual send/return or serial patching setups
- Tap tempo using pedal input