Designed with security in mind, the Peerless Universal Projector Security Mount, Model PSM-UNV (White) offers dual layers of protection for multimedia projectors.
Security fasteners secure the projector to the mount, while the low-profile key-locking tray protects these fasteners for an extra level of security. The PSM-UNV features a standard adjustment screw that makes it easy to position the projector without having to compromise or access secure components.
This sleek yet solid security tray comes complete with the mount, extension column connector and cable management system that keeps cords out of sight. The PSM-UNV combines security with easy to install and use design that is uniquely Peerless.
Peerless is one of the leaders in the Audio-Visual equipment mounting field. For more than 40 years, Peerless has continually come up with solutions that focus on not only strength but quality as well. Whether you are mounting a TV, VCR, plasma, projector, or speakers, Peerless has the answer
- Dual-levels of security for added theft-deterrence
- Universal tray pattern accommodates most projectors.
- Built-in mount aligns image with single adjustment point.
- Multiple access holes for versatile cable management
- Easy projector access without compromising mount security
- Single adjustment point for quick projector alignment
- Easy cable management access
- Security fasteners at every connection point
- Threads directly into any ceiling plate that accepts standard 1.5" NPT schedule 40 pipe
- Hinged two-piece tray with slide-out feature enables quick disconnect for projector maintenance.