The Marantz CDR-310 is a 2-channel portable CD-R field recorder featuring MP3 and MPEG compressed or uncompressed WAV and AIFF recording in either stereo or mono modes. The simplified, intuitive design allows for use in government agencies, law enforcement, boardroom meeting documentation and broadcast applications.
The lightweight and versatile CDR-310 is equipped with professional features such as XLR microphone inputs with 48V phantom power, a set of S/PDIF digital I/Os, pre-record buffering and background recording modes while stopped or in pause mode, and ample long-term recording in the compressed modes. After storing audio temporarily on the internal 1", 4GB hard drive, the unit will record both audio and data to CD-R discs.
With the introduction of the CDR-310, Marantz continues to advance the possibilities of field recording while making cutting-edge technology available to a whole new market for a very affordable price.
- Lightweight and portable CD recorder with CD-DA/WAV/MP3 or AIFF compressed/uncompressed recording
- Long-term recording in uncompressed and MP3 formats
- Internal 1" 4GB hard drive stores audio before burning to CD
- Burns audio or data CD-R, records up to 20 hours on 1 CD (MPEG Mono); burns audio discs for playback on standard CD players, data discs for transfer to computer or archival applications
- Simplified operation with one-touch record feature; Pre-record mode enables active recording for up to 10 seconds when unit is stopped
- Background Record Mode captures audio as on-going backup when unit is in pause mode; Silent Skip recording feature
- XLR microphone inputs with 48V phantom power for use with condenser microphones
- Individual microphone level attenuators and built-in condenser microphone; built-in speaker and headphone output with level control
- S/PDIF digital I/O with CD-standard 16-bit/44.1 resolution
- AA alkaline, NiCad/NiMH rechargeable battery operation with 4 hours of battery life