The Peerless Universal Tilt Wall Mount for 42-71" Plasma and LCD Flat-Panel Screens, Model ST670P (Black), has a versatile functionality and solid engineering makes this mount an intelligent choice for boardrooms, restaurants and bars, or home theaters.
SmartMount Universal Tilt Wall Mounts come with everything you need for a quick and easy installation: flat panels engage with an audible click and they're simple to use when aligning universal brackets. 15° negative tilt gives unobstructed access to cables and an open-design wall plate allows easy access to junction boxes and cable management.
Plus, the Peerless Sorted-For-You fastener pack eliminates guesswork during installation by making all the screen attachment hardware easy to find.
Peerless is one of the leaders in the Audio-Visual equipment mounting field. For more than 40 years, Peerless has continually come up with solutions that focus on not only strength but quality as well. Whether you are mounting a TV, VCR, plasma, projector, or speakers, Peerless has the answer.
- This mount accommodates screens that have mounting hole patterns up to 35.89" (W) and 19.8" (H)
- Self-balancing, one-touch tilt for effortless adjustment
- Optional tilt lock in 5° increments
- Universal brackets easily hook onto the wall plate for fast installation.
- Easy-glide bracket design ensures that screen is securely attached to wall plate.
- Mounts to two or three wood studs, concrete, cinder block, or metal studs (accessory required)
- Comes with Peerless' Sorted-For-You fastener pack with all necessary screen attachment hardware included