The Libec T98C two-stage carbon fiber tripod represents a substantial value as a cine/video support for loads up to 77 lbs (35kg). Carbon fiber composite construction makes it as strong as its aluminum equivalent, yet 1 lb (450 g) lighter. Rotary stage locks assure dependable, tool-free setups, and the 100mm half-bowl accepts most ENG-oriented fluid heads. Each leg terminates with a hardened stainless steel spike for use on soft, unstable ground, or with a ground-level spreader (sold separately) on delicate surfaces. At the end of the day, a convenient retractable lanyard hooks all three legs together for transport, and each T98C includes the iron-clad Libec 3-year warranty.
- 100 mm half-bowl accepts most cine and heavy-duty video oriented fluid heads
- Carbon fiber composite construction- stronger and lighter than aluminum
- Tandem upper leg sections for superior torsion resistance
- Cine-style rotary stage clamps assure dependable leg locking regardless of ambient temperatures
- Variable leg angles within a 180° arc