The Lomo Fisheye No. 2 point and shoot camera is a fixed focus 35mm camera that offers a unique 170-degree view. This compacts everything around you into a compact circular image. Huge depth of field renders both the foreground and background in complete focus.
It's glass lens offers bright colors and high contrast, and with it's built-in electronic flash you can use it for day or night. Great for partying.
Building on the success of the original Fisheye model, this upgraded version now also includes a "B" setting, allowing the shutter to stay open and admit that natural nighttime light outside. Next, a multiple exposure switch enables as many shots as you like on the same frame. A fisheye viewfinder gives you a real view into the world you're shooting. A flash hotshoe allows for easy use with the Colorsplash Flash.
- The 170-degree view takes in literally half of the world around you and compacts it into a nice and tight circular image. Barrel distortions twist and bend your subjects around the edges, stretch them towards and away from your lens, and converge their lines towards the center.
- The built-in electronic flash allows you to also use this during nighttime. Or take advantage of the added hot-shoe (shared with the fisheye viewfinder).
- The "B" setting allows you to hold down the shutter button with your finger, keeping the shutter open for as long as you like, thereby inviting all the gorgeous ambient light outside to come on in.
- When using the "N" setting, both the internal and hotshoe flash will fire when you hit the shutter button (first curtain). If you select "B", then the hotshoe flash will fire when you first depress the button (first curtain), and the internal flash will fire when you let go of the button (second curtain).
- The MX switch allows you to take two or more shots on the same frame. Take your first shot, press the MX button, and you're now ready for the next one. Repeat as many times as you like.
- The Fisheye No. 2 has been upgraded with a full metal jacket.