OTTO from Fixed Noise is a virtual instrument ideal for producers and composers working with electronic sound creation. Designed by Otto Von Schirach, the library offers over 4GB of instruments that includes individual hits, loops, sequences, surround and much more.
Every sound that is represented in a loop or sequence instrument is also found individually as a hit, providing the user with maximum creative flexibility. The loops and sequences cover a wide range of textures and styles, catering both to music makers who require maximum efficiency, as well as to composers who want to create their own loops and sequences.
A special version of Native Instruments' KONTAKT 2 is included, providing over six-hundred instruments.
- Individual "hits" instruments
- Uses the script editor in Kontakt 2 to create sequences with a very "drum machine" feel (user can alter these sequences)
- Kontakt 2 Loops
- Instruments that are made up of many bounced sequences, so the user can go between drum machine-like loops quickly without loading up several different instruments
- Platinum Loops
- Made up of loops that have been created in an outside sequencer and span many different electro styles
- Instruments that are meant to be played "live" with loops mapped on the left, construction hits on the right and a quantize option included
- Random and Experimental
- Self explanatory instruments
- Instruments can be played like a keyboard with all the sounds mapped chromatically
- Cinematic and Sound Effects
- Ambient and spectral instruments
- Instruments created in a 5.1 format