The APC C10BLK 12 Outlet Power Filter will protect your high performance audio and video (A/V) system from damaging power surges, spikes and lightning. Protection is guaranteed. Isolated noise filter banks will eliminate EMI/RFI as a source of audio and video signal degradation. Data-line surge protection jacks will stop surges traveling over phone and Ethernet lines. Digital Satellite System, Cable Modem, and CATV Coaxial Cable lines are equally protected.
Sequenced turn-on and off ensures that connected equipment is powered-up/down in the proper order and with the right amount of delay between the stages. This feature is pre-programmed with a six second delay. This delay feature eliminates transients that can affect connected components, e.g. digital projectors.
- Isolated Noise Filter Banks (INFB)
- The C10 provides INFB technology to eliminate electromagnetic and RF interference that can negatively impact sound and video quality.
- Top Panel Controls and Indicators
- Wiring OK Status Indicator Protection
- On Status Indicator
- Filtering Status Indicator
- Delayed On Status Indicator
- LED Display (bars display voltage IN (line voltage) and LOAD)
- On/Off switch
- AC-Powered Outlets
- The outlets are arranged according to the type of filtering protection provided for a given application. They are split up into the following groups: Digital filter outlets, video filter outlets, analog filter outlets, and high current filter outlets.
- DC Trigger Mini-Jack
- When connected to a component acting as a DC trigger, that component controls turn on/off of the "delayed" outlet banks. Maximum input voltage for the DC Trigger is 30VDC.