The Shure PGX Series wireless microphone systems combine the convenience of single touch remote channel setup with the reliability of diversity UHF operation. Channel and frequency settings are remotely synchronized from the transmitter to the receiver via infrared. The result allows for fast set up time and enhanced user control. The user friendly yet rugged design of the Shure PGX systems measure up to provide years of reliable use in halls, houses-of-worship, clubs, theaters, restaurants, bars, etc. This system includes the PGX4 receiver, PGX1 bodypack transmitter and PG30TQG headworn microphone.
The PGX4 receiver operates over an 18MHz UHF bandwidth with the flexibility of selecting up to 90 UHF frequencies. The diversity design enables dual internal receiver circuits to compete for the strongest possible reception. The result minimizes noise and RF interference. The rear panel features XLR and 1/4" phone outputs. An infrared port enables frequency information to sync with the transmitter remotely.The PGX1 bodypack transmitter is lightweight and durable, featuring a 4-pin mini microphone input. The microphone input is compatible with Shure's WL series lavaliers, headsets and instrument cables. A 3-position input level switch enables the microphone input to accommodate microphone level and line level signal, as well as provide added headroom for distorted audio signals. The transmitter operates up to 8 hours on 2-AA alkaline batteries.
- Infrared Sync Port
- The PGX series transmitters and receiver feature infrared remote synchronization of channel and frequency status.
- Frequency Agile UHF
- The PGX series wireless microphone systems provide up to 90 selectable UHF frequencies and operate on an 18MHz UHF bandwidth.
- Diversity Reception
- The PGX4 receiver features twin receiver circuits which minimizes noise and drop out caused by RF interference.
- Wireless Headworn Microphone
- This package includes the PG30TQG headworn microphone.