The Digi-Slave L-Ring 3200D is a powerful, versatile LED ring light that has been specially designed for macro photography and is compatible with any digital camera. The 3200D version includes a diffusion filter that covers the LEDs. This softens even further the light output, which is preferable in many macro situations.
Equipped with 32 oversized, bright white LEDs, it features a variable power dial to quickly and easily optimize the light output. A larger inner diameter makes the 3200 compatible with almost any SLR lens. It is built with 72mm filter threads, but can be adapted with the use of standard step-up or down rings (not included).
It can be used as a continuous light source, and can also be triggered from a standard PC or hot-shoe sync. This compact, lightweight ring light is perfect for any kind of close-up photography - dental, catalog, jewelry, etc.
- A function switch allows half of the LEDs to be switched off to aid in resolving surface details
- Diffusion filter for extra softening effect
- Larger inner diameter that can accommodate any lens up to 77mm diameter
- Full or half light capability (modes for full ring, left side only, and right side only)
- Variable power dial to easily control the exposure