Canon EOS 30D Digital Field Guide - Whether you're a professional or an advanced amateur, the Canon EOS 30D delivers outstanding performance and image quality.
This guide is designed to help you get the most from your 8.2-megapixel EOS 30D, regardless of your shooting preferences and style. Packed with valuable advice from a professional photographer, it will help you make every shot memorable.
Tuck this handy Field Guide in your gear bag and take it with you as a quick and insightful reference.
- Investigate all of the features of your Canon 30D
- Learn the various modes, view, play back, and protect images or erase unwanted shots
- Brush up on composition guidelines and the elements of exposure
- Explore conversion programs for RAW images
- Compose the best possible shots with expert advice on lighting and exposure
- Get insider tips on shooting portraits, weddings, business and product photos, landscapes, and much more