The Rode M3 Condenser Microphone is a reliable, cost-effective end address microphone that is ideal for recording applications, sound reinforcement and more. This low-noise, wide-response condenser microphone features a heavy-duty metal body, low self-noise, battery status LED and a High Pass Filter. A three position Pad switch maximizes headroom up to -10dB and -20dB. The M3 is capable of either 24-48V phantom power or internal 9V alkaline battery. The compact, versatile M3 is designed for maximum flexibility and is ideal for general instrument or vocal capturing.
- Battery or Phantom Powered Condenser
- The M3 is capable of either 24-48V phantom power or internal 9V alkaline battery.
- Cardioid Polar Pattern
- The cardioid polar pattern reduces off-axis noise and maximizes gain.
- -10dB and -20dB Pad Switch
- A three position Pad switch maximizes headroom up to -10dB and -20dB.
- High Pass Filter
- A high pass filter switch eliminates noise and hum at the lower frequency range.