This item is controlled on the U.S. Commerce Control List set forth in the Export Administration Regulations or the U.S. Munitions List set forth in the International Traffic in Arms Regulations, and may require a license or other authorization from the U.S. Government to be exported from the United States. Without limitation, parties purchasing from B&H are solely responsible for determining applicable export licensing requirements and for obtaining any licenses or other authorizations from the appropriate agencies of the U.S. Government that are necessary for exporting the item, such as the U.S. Department of Commerce or the U.S. Department of State.
The Aquatica Aqua View Viewfinder combines top quality coated glass elements to deliver a bright and crisp magnified image of the cameras viewfinder. The actual viewing area with the Aqua View is 100% of the actual DSLR finder. The user-removable design allows for quick and easy removal for storage and transportation. The body is made of hard anodized aluminum and the exposed glass is made of corrosion resistant material. The Aqua View will take your underwater imaging experience to a new level.
- Large rear viewing area of 1.5" (38mm)
- 330' (100 m) depth rating
- Hard anodized aluminum construction for long-lasting performance
- Non-obstructive construction, giving the rear LCD a clear view of menu and playback images
- Compatible Housings
- Aquatica D200
- Aquatica D80
- Aquatica 30D
- Aquatica D2X (Some early models will need upgrade)
- Aquatica 5D (Except for very early housings)
- Aquatica D70/s (Housings made after 04/06)